Boost your sales in Russia with IPSA
The international exhibition of the promotional industry IPSA is a key professional event on how to make the brand visible!
This is an exhibition of products and ideas for corporate style and brand promotion: from promotional pens and baseball caps to high-tech gadgets and 3D models.
And IPSA online services will help you get the most out of the event!
- To showcase your products and services to a great number the number of distributors from 72 Russian regions
- To appeal to visitors actively seeking for promotional products
- To generate new leads and establish steady partnership relations
- To increase your sales
IPSA is the best place to get access to the Russian market!
Book a stand
Participating at IPSA means more than just a stand
- High-quality leads - we do care about quality of your potential clients
- High level event management from the world leading exhibitions' organiser - maximum for your comfortable and effective work at the stand
- We promote your company and your products - before, during and after the show
- Effective e-tools to promote your brand and products: online catalogue, mobile app, emails with recommendations for visitors, advertising opportunities at the website
- Special lounge for negotiations
We are ready to contribute to your success.
Advertising opportunities & Sponsorship
Set your goals at IPSA and use all possibilities of the event to attract attention of visitors to your brand and products before, within and after the show days.
Promotional tools of IPSA allow you to increase the number of visitors at your stand. Choose the most appropriate options for your company and improve the efficiency of your participation.
Dear exhibitors, thank you for choosing IPSA 2020!
Please pay an attention to the important points of preparing to the exhibition.
Hotels and accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.