Boost your sales in Russia with IPSA
When? September 8-10, 2020
Where? CEC Expocentre, Moscow
Take part in IPSA 2020 to:
- increase the sales of your products and expand the geography of sales
- find potential customers and partners and contribute to building a constructive dialogue with them
- find answers to industry crisis issues during online conferences with market experts and congresses for professionals
The international exhibition of the promotional industry IPSA is a key professional event on how to make the brand visible!
This is an exhibition of products and ideas for corporate style and brand promotion: from promotional pens and baseball caps to high-tech gadgets and 3D models.
- 86% of IPSA 2019 exhibitors are satisfied with the results of the exhibition
- 88% of IPSA 2019 participants plan to participate in IPSA 2020
- 83% of IPSA 2019 participants have established new business contacts
IPSA is the best place to get access to the Russian market!
Online services will help you get the most out of the event.
Participate at IPSA
Participating at IPSA is more than just a stand
- High-quality leads - we do care about quality of your potential clients
- High level event management from the world leading exhibitions' organiser - maximum for your comfortable and effective work at the stand
- We promote your company and your products - before, during and after the show
- Effective digital tools to promote your brand and products: online catalogue, mobile app, matchmaking, online advertising
- Business lounge for negotiations
We are ready to contribute to your success.
Detailed information and analysis of the IPSA 2019 audience can be found in the presentation of the project.
Advertising opportunities & Sponsorship
Set your goals at IPSA and use all possibilities of the event to attract attention of visitors to your brand and products before, during and after the show days.
Promotional tools of IPSA allow you to increase the number of visitors at your stand. Choose the most suitable options for your company and make your participation even more efficient.
Dear exhibitors, thank you for choosing IPSA 2020!
Please pay an attention to the important points of preparing to the exhibition.
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Recommended stands to learn more about in visitor registration form,
- Customized lists of matching stands for visitors on their entry tickets and badges,c
- Matchmaking emails with the list to send individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in Reed Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Create badges for every on-stand team member - it’s required at least to enter the show halls.
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share that with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you will easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honourable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Reed Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Reed Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Manage your team even if you're not on-site – see online statistics on their daily (or event hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floor plan and on-site business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Reed Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.