Some examples of common promotional products or branded merchandise include branded mugs, shirts, pens, key chains, and other gifts and giveaway items. So, how can branded merchandise help your business grow?
Personalize Promotional Campaigns
Using branded merchandise makes a great promotional campaign to help your business grow. It is because you can highlight your brand by placing your company logo and theme on your chosen printable items. By doing so, you’ll be able to personalize your brand and make customers remember you. Here are the corporate or business events wherein you can use branded merchandise:
- Trade Fair: Using branded product packaging instead of a plain plastic bag or paper bag is a good idea when you sell items in a trade fair. It’s one way to personalize the customer experience by having uniquely designed paper bags or plastic bags.
- Corporate Training, Conferences, and Meetings: For conferences and business meetings, you can give branded merchandise to your guests and speakers as a token of appreciation. Make sure to give something unique, functional, and worth keeping.
- Free Taste or Free Use Promotion: If you’re planning to conduct a free-tasting or free-use session in the street, your staff can wear customized shirts to increase people’s brand awareness whenever they see your company shirt uniform. Brand memory retention is higher than not seeing anything at all.
Boost Physical Presence
While you find ways to improve your online presence, it’s also important to boost your brand’s physical presence by using branded merchandise. Here’s how you can boost your physical business presence using branded merchandise:
- Give freebie items to your target audience on your anniversary or new product launching.
- Give away customized shirts, sweatshirts, or jackets to loyal customers who have purchased the most items or expensive items on your product line.
- Low cost branded merchandise can be given as a welcome gift to new customers.