All the trends of the promotional products industry at IPSA
On March 18–19, 2020, more than 80 manufacturers and suppliers of advertising souvenirs and business gifts will present you new developments and achievements in the promotion industry at the Expocentre Fairgrounds (Moscow) at IPSA 2020.
Visit IPSA and get an opportunity to:
- Meet new producers and distributors of advertising and promotional products;
- Be the first to discover novelties of the promotional products' industry;
- Get inspired by business gifts for your clients;
- Get unique industry knowledge and discuss actual problems with colleagues;
- Find the best solution for your brand in a short time.
Why attend the show?
March 18–19, producers and distributors of the promotional products will showcase the latest achievements of the promotional industry.
Get new insights and knowledge through education to improve your marketing and business skills at the conference, business games, discussions and other activities.
Meet and communicate, exchange ideas, experience and emotions, get inspired and develop your business in a pleasant business atmosphere with the help of our online tools.
To visit the exhibition for free, please complete the online registration form and receive your personal badge - this way you can get into the exhibition hall immediately, avoiding the queues.
After registration, you will receive a personal list of recommendations, which will allow you to conveniently plan your time at the exhibition in advance.
Free services for the best experience
Benefit from mobile app: 24/7 at your service
Enjoy breakthrough tech - use Reed Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Reed Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Enjoy artificial intelligence to generate your to-dos
When getting your visitor badge, you setup your personal matchmaking based on your registered profile. The companies in the list are selected automatically and non-commercially – our priority is to provide the best business opportunity for our audiences to meet with exhibitors of their interest. For you to find your best matches, you’ll see the list at the following steps of your experience:
- Being registered, you’ll see your list immediately in the registration’s confirmation webpage,
- It will be placed directly to your badge or ticket to keep it onsite,
- During pre-show campaign you’ll get your list delivered via email to adjust your show agenda,
- In the Reed Click app after paring your Reed Click account with your badge or ticket – use it to build the best agenda at any convenient time,
- And post-show email to be sent for you to continue your business with those who haven’t been visited during show days.
Reveal on-stand innovations displayed at any time
Can’t wait to see on-stand products and novelties? Look through online directories filled with all the exhibiting companies, their products and technologies. Directories are synchronized with other high-tech tools, so you’ll find it connected with the following services to maximize your experience:
- Exhibitor and Product & services directories on the website,
- Reed Click app where you’ll discover every stand’s location on the floorplan, you will also enjoy planning your show visiting in the app’s user-friendly interface,
- You personal matchmaking list sent by the email to you also consists of the links to website directory to learn more about every company that fits you interest.
Hotels and accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.
Show Days and Venue
- March 18 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
- March 19 (Thu): 10:00 - 18:00
Venue: Expocentre, Pavilion 2, Hall 4.
Address: Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya 14, Moscow, Russia
By public transport:
Metro station "Vystavochnaya" (line 4) and "Delovoy tsentr" (line 8A).
Take the exit from third ring and Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya.
There are two paid car parking lots near the Expocentre: one is inside the Afimall City shopping mall, and the other one is near Krasnaya Presnya Park (take the exit from Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya).